“All through my life, any time I needed to heal myself, my father would encourage me to create an energy ball between my hands,” says Diana. “He directed me to work on it for some time, to spin it around and feel it, just as if it were something visible. This is the foundational practice to for healing he taught me. You create a spinning vortex of energy that becomes increasingly dense. As I’ve used this technique over time, I have added to it in ways that seem to amplify the healing energy. I encourage you to read through the entire process once before beginning to use it. Then return to Step 1 and begin your healing session to bring this vital energy to your body for healing.”
- With your hands 6-12 inches apart, begin to spin an energy ball. Take a few minutes to get it going until you can feel a tickling sensation in the palms of your hands.
- Repeat the following chant several times while continuing to spin your healing ball. Allow your mind to be as still as possible. Simply let outside thoughts, ideas, or words float away so they don’t dilute the power of this practice.
I am absolute goodness.
Beauty is all around me.
Everything is working in my favor.
I am happy.
- After 2-3 minutes, it is time to begin the healing process — to push the ball of energy and the empowering words of truth into the vessel of your body. The purpose is to energetically raise your vibration and elevate your mood. This healing energy ball will enter your vessel through your chakras. Continue to spin the energy ball, positioning your hands directly over your head, your crown chakra, while repeating the chant over and over again. Keep your focus here for 1-2 minutes.
- Move the ball down to your eye area and hold the energy there. Feel it between your hands and pulse your hands together, as if you are squeezing the ball slightly. Do this for about 30 seconds.
- Still holding the pulsing ball of energy between your hands, place only your two thumbs on your brow area — your forehead just between your eyebrows. This is your third-eye chakra. In this position, push this healing energy into your entire being. Let the energy flow from the healing ball to your third-eye chakra. Imagine a white beam of energy being transferred from your hands, through your thumbs, and directly into your third eye. Continue repeating the chant, but speak more slowly this time. Do this for 1-3 minutes.
- Continue the chant slowly as you begin to spin the ball again and hover it over your neck area — your throat chakra. Pulsate and push the ball toward your neck, but be mindful not to “crush” your energy ball. Keep it strongly intact as you begin to push it toward your throat. Do this for 1-3 minutes.
- Pull the energy ball away from you and spin it again, this time letting it grow larger than before. Continue to repeat the chant slowly.
- Hover this healing energy ball over your chest. Pulse it again to feel it between your hands, and then lay both hands on your chest — your heart chakra. Imagine the white light healing of the ball going into your heart chakra, with the truth of the chant being absorbed by your body. Feel your warm healing hands on your chest. Continue the chant slowly. Do this for 1-3 minutes.
- Move both hands down under your rib cage, your solar plexus chakra, and continue to slowly repeat the chant. Again, imagine warm healing energy enter your body from your hands. Stay here 1-3 minutes.
- Move both hands down over your belly button, your sacral chakra, and continue the chant slowly as you imagine more healing energy entering your body through your hands. Stay here 1-3 minutes.
- Move both hands down to just above your pubic bone, your root chakra, and repeat. Slowly continue the chant as you imagine white healing energy entering your vessel. Stay here for 1-3 minutes.
- Place both of your hands together, and with your eyes softly closed, take a deep breath — in through your nose, out through your mouth — and feel the warmth of your hands together. Breathe in healing; exhale pain, doubt, and fear. Imagine a white light surrounding your hands, then your whole body. Imagine a large ball of healing light that is bigger than you swirling around you. Imagine this white light energy shooting up to the sky, while simultaneously seeing a white light energy beam returned to you at the same time, enveloping you in its healing radiance.
- In closing, repeat the following new chant for 1-3 minutes.
Thank you for healing my body, my mind, and my spirit.
I feel healthy and vital.
I am love and I am loved.
- Go about your day as a healing ball of light energy. Everywhere you go and everyone you come into contact with will be positively touched by your healing frequency.
Diana Cole is the author of “Spirit Translator: Seven Truths for Creating Well-Being and Connecting With Spirit” (St. Martin’s Press, August 2020) and the best-selling “Pillars of Success” (August 2020), coauthored with Jack Canfield.