If you are a new vaper, the world of CBD oils might be a mystery to you.
What is hiding behind that veil of thick, flavorful vapor?
Today, you are going to find the answer to that question.
Let?s take a closer look at the CBD oils and see what they really are. How do you vape on them? And why are they so popular these days? Let?s dive right in.
So, What Exactly Is It??
Before actually learning how to vape CBD oils, you first need to figure out what those oils really are. You see, with a number of different vaping products, it is easy to get confused.
The first thing you need to know is that vaping CBD oils are not marijuana ones. CBD, or cannabidiol, is actually a substance that can be found in a human body. Therefore, when people are vaping CBD oils, they mimic their body?s natural CBD production. Click here to learn more about actual CBD oils.
Cannabidiol has a number of properties, including the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ones. (nofollow)However, it does not possess any psychoactive properties (we will talk about its characteristics in detail a bit later). Therefore, CBD oils don?t provide that mood-altering effect, which marijuana can offer. So, if you really need that buzz, you should go with THC oils.
?There are countless ways to take your CBD in. Taking oil drops is probably the most popular one these days. However, more and more people give their preference to CBD vaping because of the additional relaxation properties and the tasty vapor. Some people also add the pure CBD oil to their food when cooking.?
However, if you don?t care about that euphoria-like relaxation, a good CBD oil will help you balance out your endocannabinoid system and will ensure the great vaping sessions.
What Does It Do??
CBD oils become more and more popular these days thanks to the benefits they provide. Even when vaping, your CBD vape oil effects will be rather strong and noticeable (even though CBD vape juices are a bit lower in CBD concentration than the pure oils). Here are some things a good CBD vape can do:
- relieve pain;
- provide relaxation;
- reduce anxiety?and stress levels;
- reduce inflammation;
- help with sleep apnea;
- ease the process of drug withdrawal;
- reduce the symptoms of some psychiatric diseases;
- help with post-traumatic stress and panic disorders.
The list of benefits can go on, but you get the picture.
However, let?s remain sober here. CBD oils cannot perform miracles. This substance is not a universal panacea. It doesn?t cure cancer and can?t make your hair grow in thick, shiny locks. CBD vape oil effects are limited to reducing some symptoms (a lot of different symptoms, actually). And its influence on the health is not studied too thoroughly yet.
?It is believed that CBD oils can help users with chronic pain and sleep disorders. Moreover, they can also deal with seizures. The thing is, CBD helps you relax. It influences the central nervous system and helps your body wind down. Consequently, this encourages muscle relaxation and allows your body and mind to remain calm.?
So, while CBD offers a ton of benefits, please don?t expect it to be a miraculous medicine for all the issues you might be dealing with right now.
Is CBD Safe??
You may be wondering ?What are the drawbacks? Are there any pitfalls??
To be honest, there are some potential issues related to the CBD oil vaping. However, they are not that serious.
Here are some side effects you might experience when vaping on CBD juices:
- occasional diarrhea;
- loss of appetite;
- low blood pressure;
- slight drowsiness;
- dry mouth;
- irritated throat;
Obviously, these side effects?are not too scary. Moreover, they don?t happen that often. Still, you need to be careful with your CBD vapes. Remember to always control the dosage, just to be on the safe side.
?When vaping on CBD juices, you need to take the additional ingredients into consideration. While such thinning agents as Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin are considered to be safe, some other e-liquid components might be potentially dangerous. Vapers are advised to avoid CBD vape juices, which contain acetyl propionyl, diacetyl, and acetoin. These substances are linked to some health problems, for instance, severe bronchitis.?
How To Vape CBD Oils?
Here?s the deal:
You can consume CBD in many different ways. The most popular one is the pure oil drops. But we all know that you?re not here for the drops.
You want to know how to vape CBD oils. Now, the first thing you should remember is that pure CBD oils are not really suitable for vaping. Therefore, you need to get one with the additional ingredients (either VG or PG).
?If you expect your CBD oil to get you high, we have to disappoint you. While providing relaxation, CBD does not possess strong psychoactive properties.?
Now, you also need a vaping device (duh!). But not just any device. It has to be suitable for your CBD e-juice. You have a couple of options here:
- Vape pens, which are used for concentrates. They oftentimes feature refillable cartridges, which you can fill with your preferred CBD vape liquid. Some models come with prefilled, disposable cartridges. This style of vaping devices is the simplest one. They are super easy to use and don?t require you to have any experience. Moreover, they are discreet and super portable. That?s always a nice bonus.
- Tank vaporizers. This type of vaping devices gives you more freedom in terms of customization. You can experiment with different coil builds or buy a pre-built coil head, test different tanks, pair them up with numerous vape mods, etc. Additionally, tank vaporizers offer larger clouds.
Of course, rebuildable devices allow users to get a better control over the whole process. However, they also require some specific knowledge. And while you are still learning how to vape CBD oils, it is better to stick to less complex devices.
Now, here are some tips for your CBD vaping:
- Don?t get too crazy about your vape. It is better to start with smaller dosages and gradually increase them if needed. Moreover, be careful with your puffs. Taking smaller, controlled inhales will save you from a dry or irritated throat and will prevent the oil concentrate from burning too fast.
- Control the temperature (if you have a regulated device). This way, you will be able to prevent the oil from burning and may even find the perfect temperature setting for the best vape.
- Don?t forget to regularly clean your device. If you have a pen with interchangeable cartridges, there?s nothing for you to worry about. However, if you are using a tank vaporizer, cleaning is crucial. It will help you preserve the pureness of the taste during each new vape. Moreover, it will help your device serve you longer.
Are CBD Oils Legal??
The governmental regulations on marijuana and its derivative products can look too complicated to some vapers. Moreover, they vary from state to state and tend to change occasionally.
Now, while CBD can be sourced from both marijuana plant and hemp, only the products derived from hemp are legally available on the market.
As for the CBD oils sourced from marijuana, this is where it gets tricky. Only 9 states have legalized recreational and medical marijuana use. 16 states allow marijuana use strictly for medical purposes.
However, manufacturers prefer using the hemp plant to produce the CBD oils. This makes the whole production and trade processes easier. This means, when shopping for your CBD oil concentrate or e-juice, chances are you?re going to stumble across mostly the hemp-derived products, which are legal across the country.
How Do I Choose the Best CBD Oil??
When it comes to picking the best CBD oils, things can get tricky. The truth is, the modern CBD oil industry isn?t that well-regulated (due to how young it is). Therefore, you really need to be careful in order to pick and buy only the high-quality products.
But how do you do that? And how do you pick the appropriate oil for your particular requirements?
Here are the steps you should take when shopping for your CBD oil:
- Check how the oil is manufactured. Some companies use cheap and potentially harmful ways of CBD oil extraction. These methods might involve toxic solvents like propane, pentane, hexane, and butane. Others use pharmaceutical-grade ethanol, which is the safest method known today. Therefore, you need to check these factors before making a purchase. Usually, companies describe their production methods on their websites. As an alternative, you can talk to a company?s representative and make an inquiry concerning their manufacturing process.
- Research where the oil materials are grown. There are many companies that use the hemp grown overseas. However, buying the oils made from local hemp is much safer. The thing is, state agriculture departments certify local manufacturers. Their products are checked and tested for toxins and other potential dangers. The origin of the materials can also be found on the company?s website.
- Read the label. It is advised to buy only the oils with ?Full Spectrum? or ?Whole-Plant? labels on the bottle. These words mean that the whole plant was used during the manufacturing process. This implies that the oil contains not only CBD but also the traces of flavonoids, terpenes, and other cannabinoids, which all contribute to the oil?s properties. Remember, when using an isolate CBD oil, you will need much higher dosages and, consequently, will spend more money.
- Check the THC amount. Even though CBD oils?are not technically 100% marijuana products, they still contain some traces of THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol. Therefore, check the label, just to be sure. The recommended optional amount of THC in CBD oils should not be more than 0.3%.
- Pay attention to the additional ingredients. Pure CBD oils don?t have to contain any thinning agents or flavorings, but you cannot vape them. That?s why many manufacturers add PG or VG to the oils in order to make them suitable for vaping. What you need to do is determine whether those additional ingredients will be suitable for your device. For instance, if you have a tank with titanium coils and cotton wicks, keep in mind that VG-based CBD juices will gunk up in your tank very fast and harden on the wicking. Ceramic heating chamber, as an alternative, will be just fine for the VG. Also, pay attention to the flavorings (if those are present). Sometimes they are not necessary and might be potentially harmful.
- Pick the dosage. This one might be tricky though. Distributors usually don?t recommend the CBD dosage. Besides, each person is different and has different health issues, so the amount of CBD will vary depending on each case. The ideal option is to find a doctor who is comfortable talking about and giving advice concerning the CBD dosage. As an alternative, you can turn to the online resources or consult with current CBD oil users.
?Do not be ashamed to ask questions. Whether you are talking to a CBD oil company representative or chat with users on forums, don?t hesitate to ask as many questions as you need. There is nothing wrong with showing a desire to be informed. And the more you know the better choice you can make.?
Why Is It So Popular??
You probably already know the answer to this question. CBD vape oils and concentrates are popular thanks to their properties and the benefits they offer. While being among the safest vaping substances, CBD can reduce countless symptoms and helps with many different health issues.
Some users also note that CBD vaping feels better than smoking. The vape tastes nice and allows you to relax during the stressful day.
Whatever the case is, more and more vapers turn to CBD oils these days. And that?s what you should try now too!