Nowadays, people are turning to herbal supplements for effects like stimulation, sedation, and uplifting. One popular herbal supplement that they are considering is Kratom (Mitragynine speciosa). This traditional herb is native to Asia but has managed to warm into the hearts of the global community. When it comes to buying Kratom online on https://thegoldenmonk.com/ and other vendors, you’ll find options like red vein, green vein, and white vein.
Our focus, for now, is the first two. We are going to compare their effects to help you know which of the two suits you more. But before we do it, it’s important to note that the strains are named based on the color of the leaf vein of the Kratom tree species that they are obtained from. Each color represents specific chemical constituents that are responsible for the effects that the Kratom strain promises.
Red Vein Kratom
As mentioned, red vein Kratom derives its name from red leaf veins of the Kratom tree species. Compared to the other Kratom strains, red vein Kratom is considered as the most persistent in terms of growth. Its effects are suggested to be ideal for Kratom beginners.
- Sedation: Red vein Kratom is suggested to bring about calming effects to the brain and the body. The Kratom strain is proposed to give you peace of mind by sedating the brain. As a result, it not only helps you to become optimistic but also acts as a sleep aid. On the body, the supplement relaxes the muscles and joints. This makes it a good alternative to pain relievers.
- Uplifting: The way that red vein Kratom promises sedation effects is the same way it promises mood enhancement to the user. The user can receive a lasting uplifting effect after using the supplement. As a result, the supplement is argued to act as an antidepressant.
- Pain Alleviation: Red vein Kratom is suggested to contain powerful alkaloids that are critical in alleviating pain. It achieves this by causing sedation. Usually, the supplement helps the body to develop tolerance to pain. It interacts with the opioid receptors of the brain that are responsible for pain perception.
- Anti-Addiction: Some people argue that Kratom, especially red-veined can be used to conquer opioid addiction. Though Kratom is a recognized opioid in its own right, it promises the same effects as what other opioids promise. For this reason, it can be taken as an alternative to opioid.
Green Vein Kratom
When thinking of green vein Kratom, you’ve to mention white vein Kratom and red vein Kratom in the same sentence as it’s a blend of the two. The effects of green vein Kratom are generally considered mild. Those who take it argue that it gives them combined effects of both white and red vein Kratom.
- Pain Alleviation: Like red vein Kratom, green vein Kratom also promises pain alleviation to the user. However, unlike red Kratom, pain alleviation is achievable with green vein Kratom without sedation. Thus, it’s considered a good pain reliever for someone with a busy schedule. Experts suggest that the supplement can be used to lessen varying forms of pain like joint pains, muscles pains, and headaches.
- Energy Boost: For individuals in a physically-demanding and mentally-draining field, it’s suggested that green vein Kratom can help them cope with their energy demands. Through the supplement, users can get an energy injection that benefits the body and the brain.
- Stimulation: In terms of stimulation effects, white vein Kratom is highly considered by most users. But since green vein Kratom is a derivative of the white vein strain, you can expect stimulation effects from it. It’s important, however, to note that the stimulation by green vein Kratom is widely felt on the mind than the body.
- Cognitive Boost: Though there are a few studies to support this effect, those that exist appear to be convincing. The supplement is suggested to help the brain have better focus and stay alert. The green vein varieties that are highly considered for this effect are the Thai variety and the Malaysian variety. The two are also suggested to aid in memory boost.
At the end of the day, choosing between red-vein and green-vein Kratom depends on the effects that you desire. As seen, both strains promise different desirable effects. Some are similar while others are different. So, it’s up to you to identify the strain that suits you more.