Almonds are a perfect mix of tasty and healthy besides being versatile enough to make irresistible snacks with. Here is a simple almond snack recipe you can prepare at home. This simple recipe will help you make an inexpensive treat that you and your friends will love.
And this easy recipe includes two of the best immunity builders- both almonds and garlic are great additions to your diet to help support your immunity system. For more information on how each of these can support immunity visit our immunity center.
It’s you and almonds vs. whatever the day brings your way. With 6 grams of energizing protein and 4 grams of filling fiber, there’s nothing you and almonds can’t do!
- 3 cups raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons or 1/4 cup fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pimenton (hot paprika)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix the almonds with the olive oil and sea salt.
- Pick the leaves of the fresh rosemary sprig, mince garlic by hand (a garlic press, will make it clumps of garlic), and add to the almonds and stir well.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes, stirring halfway.