The age of a woman plays an important role in getting pregnant. A woman’s best reproductive years are between after teen age to late 20s. But the ability to get pregnant starts to decline by the age of 30 year. And this decline becomes increased once you reach your mid-30s. By age 45 years, fertility has declined so much that getting pregnant naturally is very difficult for most women. The chances of pregnancy become less after 45 Years. It has been studied that around 1 in 4 women will get pregnant in any single menstrual cycle in their 20s and early 30s. And by age 40 years, around 1 in 10 women will get pregnant per menstrual cycle.
Women under age 25 have a 96 percent chance of conceiving in a year. From age 25 to 34, women have an 86 percent chance of conceiving after trying for a year. At 35, most women have a 15 to 20 percent chance of getting pregnant in a given month. 30 percent of women age 35 may take a year or more to conceive.
If you’re having trouble conceiving after 45 Years, and have not gotten pregnant after 6 months of having regular sexual intercourse without using any form of birth control then visit a specialist to undergo some testing and go for IVF Treatment for Women over 40. In vitro fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and Donor egg IVF may be an excellent treatment option. With IVF, sperm is combined with a woman’s eggs in a laboratory. Embryos may grow after sperm fertilizes the eggs. An embryo can be transferred to your uterus to try to achieve a pregnancy.
Consulting with the Best IVF Doctor will help you understand your chances of success with IVF. There are many IVF Centers available worldwide. Most infertility couples come to India for Treatment due to High IVF Success Rate in India at the low Cost. Despite the challenges, many women older than 45 years can have healthy pregnancies and babies.
Advantages of Having a Baby Later in Life
The benefits of having a baby later in life is not more as compared to having a baby at the early age. However, here are some positive points:
- You will be mature and have more experiences about life, and are conscious of the risks that come along.
- You will be a lot more relaxed at this stage of life, both mentally and financially.
- Older parents who are less stressed about income or job security and can spend more time with their children.
How to Conceive at 45
If you are over 40 years old and you’ve been trying unsuccessfully to have a baby naturally. It may be time to see a fertility specialist. A fertility specialist will suggest tests to see if there are factors that are affecting your ability to get pregnant. If you are experiencing infertility then following options to help determine if one is right for you:
- Fertility Drugs: Fertility Drugs suggested by the IVF Doctor can help with hormones that can assist with successful ovulation.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) : Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is used to treat infertility. In this process by removing eggs from a woman’s body. The eggs are then mixed with sperm to make embryos. And then inserting them back into the uterus of women. One of the most common types of ART is IVF.
- IUI Treatment: It is also called artificial insemination or Intrauterine insemination. This process works by injecting sperm into the uterus.
- Donor Egg IVF: Egg donor IVF is a fertility treatment option for the women who have low quality eggs after the age 40. She can get pregnant by using Donor Egg. The procedure typically involves a doctor removing an egg or eggs from the donor, fertilizing them in a laboratory then transferring the resulting embryos into the recipient’s uterus.
How to have a Healthy Pregnancy at 45
Conceiving pregnancy at 45 is somehow complicated, so you need to have top-notch prenatal care during your pregnancy, eat well and have a healthy lifestyle. The best ways to have a Healthy Pregnancy at 45 are:
- Visit your IVF doctor regularly during your pregnancy and follow all suggestions and follow the screening and diagnostic tests.
- Eat well by following a healthy pregnancy diet.
- Avoid smoking and using drugs and drinking alcohol.
- Don’t be overweight.
- Do some exercises suggested by your doctor.
- Practice stress management
While there are some challenges to overcome in your 40s when it comes to getting pregnant and having a baby, IVF treatment is the miracle for the women who want to have a baby later in life. So if you still plan for pregnancy at your 40s, contact your best IVF centre so that you get the best advice depending on your health conditions and body.